Date:      Sun, 25 Jun 2000 21:46:49 -0400
From:      leeroy@net-magic.net (Runion Lee Roy)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   two modems in BSD?

I have two dialup modems, two dialup ISP accounts, with an ISP the
supports two dialup connection with the same user name and password, it
is working in windows98 giving me a total of 9.5kb/s to 12kb/s download
speed with two dialup modems.  Linux does not come ready to support two
dialup modems for the higher download speed you would get. And what
there is for linux to make it work is way over this newbies head.

Why do I need this? Where I live is to small to get DSL or Cable. My
only hope of more speed that a single dialup 56k modem is to have two
dialup accounts to get me out of the 56k slow lane.

Does FreeBSD come ready to support the use of two dialup modems? And is
it easy enough for a newbie to use?

thanks
lee roy