Date:      Sat, 07 Oct 2000 16:38:04 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@citusc.usc.edu>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: politeness

At 04:27 PM 10/7/2000, Kris Kennaway wrote:

>The last time this came up I attempted to reason with you about it and
>you know full well that at least two people asked core for your
>removal.

Two people did flame me during an earlier discussion. Their requests
were not honored, and that was appropriate. If they were, it would
have been an indication that all one needed to do to silence someone
would be to flame, or gang up on, him or her.

If the maintainer(s) of the lists remove me from them as the result
of such anti-social behavior, it will reflect far more negatively on
the project, and hence be more damaging, than anything I could possibly
do or say.

That's all I have to say about the issue. Please send serious responses
via private mail, and flames to /dev/null.

--Brett