Date:      Sun, 19 Jan 1997 18:38:19 +1000
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@shoal.net.au>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Commerical applications (was: Development and validation tools...)

Well lets just find another magazine and give them a few FreeBSD ISP
success stories and see if any lights switch on!!!

I may be oversimplifying (am ofter guilty!!) but these people seem to
respond best to market pressure.

I'll be looking for magazines now is Australia and priming brain with
suitable ideas for a reader article (all suggestions welcome!!!).

Andrew Perry
andrew@shoal.net.au