Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 2000 18:01:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Ramon G. Ricca" <rricca@columbus.rr.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help with BootEasy...

Hello,

I'm relatively new to freebsd and have somehow hosed windows on my
first partition.  When everything worked I got this message at startup:

F1	Windows
F2	FreeBSD
F3	FreeBSD

However,  it was sort of annoying because the second freebsd partition is
the location of my /home directory (not bootable).  So I used boot0cfg to
mask off the third slice (-m 0x3) and found that it got rid of the third
slice, except when I try to boot into windows, when I get something like
the following:

F1	Windows
F2	FreeBSD
F3	Disk0

The computer beeps and doesn't boot the first slice, but will boot the
second (FreeBSD).  My partition table looks like:

1	Windows
2	FreeBSD (/)
3	FreeBSD (/home)

and I have a swap partition on a different disk drive plugged into the
SCSI port.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Ramon