Date:      Tue, 7 Feb 2012 17:27:34 +0100
From:      =?UTF-8?B?TWlyb3PFgmF3IE5hZ2HFmw==?= <mgolden@smoczus.pl>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intel GPU patch 13.1 for stable/9 ([CFT] Xorg Upgrade 7.5.2)

On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 07:46:43 -0800 (PST)
Jakub Lach <jakub_lach@mailplus.pl> wrote:

> Doing fresh co just in case + applying 13.1, will see.

Unfortunately I can confirm the problem. Did svn co (stable/9), applied
13.1 patch successfully (sys/modules/drm/i915/Makefile rejected so i
made these changes manually), rebuilt world with kernel, and faced such
a problem:

# kldload drm
kldload: can't load drm: Exec format error

I had the same problem yesterday (with 13.0 diff).
I can provide full typescript of that terminal session.

/mn