Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:26:25 +0100
From:      Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@bellavista.cz>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   $CVSROOT/options file in FreeBSD cvs(1)

Hi there,

I'm trying to make use of the FreeBSD hacks into cvs(1). I've read the
Stijn Hoop's article in /usr/share/doc, and things partly works (I
receive commit emails). What I can't get to work is custom tag
expansion.

roman@freepuppy ~/work/CVSROOT 1016:0 > grep -rI BVista .
./cfg_local.pm:$IDHEADER = 'BVista';

roman@freepuppy ~/work/CVSROOT 1025:0 > grep -v ^# checkoutlist

avail
cfg.pm
cfg_local.pm
commit_prep.pl
commitcheck
commitinfo
cvs_acls.pl
cvsusers
exclude
log_accum.pl
logcheck
options
rcstemplate
readers
tagcheck

I know it's a dumb PEBKAC, but just can't see it. Any ideas?

Oh, and BTW, is the handling of i/e in the tagexpand value a joke? As
far as I can tell from /usr/src/contrib/cvs/src/rcs.c:RCS_setincexc,
"i" means "exclusive", "e" inclusive. Am I suffering from caffein
deprivation?

--
If you cc me or take the list(s) out completely I'll most likely ignore
your message.      see http://www.eyrie.org./~eagle/faqs/questions.html