Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:50:47 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        John Reynolds <johnjen@reynoldsnet.org>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CALL FOR TESTERS: new candidate for libusb port

--svZFHVx8/dhPCe52

On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 04:57:09PM -0700, John Reynolds wrote:
> Hello all, I know that I have been veeeeeeeeery slow in arriving at this
> point. My life has been sucked away recently with a large project at work=
=2E Such
> is "open source" ....
>=20
> But at long last I have devoted some cycles to updating the libusb port f=
or
> FreeBSD. However, since there has been such a long cycle between updates,=
 and
> many changes to the code I wanted to roll a binary package file and have =
people
> test out with existing apps before I submitted the PR to have the port fi=
les
> themselves changed.=20
>=20
> The version in the tree right now is 0.1.7. Johannes has released 0.1.10a=
 just
> a few weeks ago and it looks like it has many changes to the BSD code (wi=
th
> what looks like some the integration of some patches which previously were
> applied by the port itself).
>=20
> So, for those who enjoy libusb on a daily basis like me, can you please f=
etch
> the following:
>=20
>   http://www.reynoldsnet.org/libusb-0.1.10a.tbz

Wouldn't it be better if you provided a patch to the port as well, so
people can build it on other releases of FreeBSD, e.g. 4.x? :)

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@cnsys.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
I've heard that this sentence is a rumor.

--svZFHVx8/dhPCe52

--svZFHVx8/dhPCe52--