Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 1999 00:24:25 -0500
From:      "Network Admin [JPeterson]" <jay@qtm.net>
To:        "Dean Hollister" <dean@odyssey.apana.org.au>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Kernel Boot Messages

Ok my question was more to the effect.. Can you simply reboot and have it
regenerate the dmesg? - sounds like a simple answer from where I sit,
however you may have some reson you don't want to reboot *shrug*
I am heading home from the office now (finialy) so I may not get back to
this until Monday..