Date:      Sat, 12 Feb 2000 06:21:36 +0100 (MET)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        ml.ventu@flashnet.it
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Elsa QuickStep 1000 pro problems: found more info.

From the keyboard of Andrea Venturoli:

> I've found some more info on my problem with my ISDN card: can someone help me to get some
> insight on what's going on with this log?

It is still the very basic problem that the cards interrupt does not
get to the interrupt handler. You have to solve this problem first!

As i said before, its either a card hardware problem or a BIOS setup
problem or a kernel configuration problem.

Please read the i4b FAQ on this subject!

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 559747-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 559747-77