Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2001 20:18:02 -0600
From:      Dave Cantrell <phaedrus@alltel.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Having seen that FreeBSD 4.5 is due to be released towards the end of Jan
02, I have begun to think about the Walnut Creek/BSDi/Wind River
acquisitions, and exactly what is the status of subscriptions.  I
understand that Wind River is not interested in FreeBSD distribution any
longer (post 4.4), but have they turned over the Walnut Creek/BSDi
subscriptions to anyone else?

If the answer is "no", then what are my/our options, i.e., who else is
distributing FreeBSD?

drc
--
Dave Cantrell		| Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is User Friendly.
phaedrus@alltel.net	| It's just choosy with whom it makes friends.