Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:41:57 -1000
From:      hoe-waa@hawaii.rr.com
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Mattias_Bj=F6rk?= <mattias.bjork@sydnet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mouse problems with KVM switch

From=3A Mattias Bj=F6rk =3Cmattias=2Ebjork=40sydnet=2Enet=3E

=3E Hello=2C
=3E =

=3E hoe-waa=40hawaii=2Err=2Ecom wrote=3A
=3E =3E From=3A thrawn =3Cmattias=2Ebjork=40sydnet=2Enet=3E
=3E =3E Date=3A Thursday=2C August 19=2C 2004 6=3A18 am

=3Csnip=3E
=3E =3E=3E
=3E =3E=3EDoes anybody have a clue or have hade any similar problems and/=
or =

=3E =3E=3Ewho =

=3E =3E=3Ecould shine some light on this problem=3F
=3E =3E=3E
=3E =3E=3EMvh Mattias Bj=F6rk
=3E =3E =

=3Csnip=3E
=3E =3E =

=3E =3E =

=3E =

=3E Does your KVM support hotkey=3F I have another KVM switch erlier that=
 =

=3E did =

=3E work better but It didn=27t have support for hotkey=2E But It did not=
 =

=3E work =

=3E perfectly but atleast the mouse worked mutch better if you compare =

=3E to this=2E

Yes=2C the hotkeys work as designed=2E

=3E =

=3E =3E I came to the conclusion that the mouse will not work
=3E =3E through the KVM switch using FBSD=2C or at=3E =3E Aloha Mattias
=3E =3E =

=3E=3E Actually=2C I tried two with the same
=3E =3E problem you are alluding to=2E least I never
=3E =3E got it to=2E

I had bought one on the mainland last month=2E When I
couldn=27t get the mouse to work=2C I bought another here
on the Big Island=2E I acted the same so I returned it
and am using the original=2E

=3E=3E Or perhaps the KVM  that I have been using are Crap or something i=
n that direction=2E

Me Too!!
=3E =

=3E =

=3E =3E I have connected a mouse directly to each computer=2E
Forgot to mention that both rodents are usb=2E

=3EThen again its kind of dumb to have a KVM if you =

=3Estill have to use the mouse directly connected =

=3E to the computer=2E

At least I don=27t have to have 2 monitors and 2 keyboards
on the desk=2E

=3E What is the brand and model of your KVM=3F

=22Made in China=22

Robert