Date:      Fri, 26 Dec 2003 08:28:05 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        oceanare@pacific.net.sg
Cc:        cracauer@cons.org
Subject:   Re: Power consumption in desktop computers

In message: <3FEBF0EF.2050001@pacific.net.sg>
            Erich Dollansky <oceanare@pacific.net.sg> writes:
: Do you know if FreeBSD 5.2 runs on a Transmeta CPU with support of
: the power options? My notebook is the Fujitsu P2120.

I know that it works great.  My FIVA with a Transmeta works great, and
I can set the power to one of 8 steps.  At the lowest power setting,
things work fairly well, but very slowly.  It sips the power there (I
get like 15 hours of battery life with my monster battery).

Warner