Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 2006 22:51:58 -0600
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Snapshot ufs blocking

Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 10:07:26AM -0600, Eric Anderson wrote:
>
>> Since there's been some chatter about snapshots recently, I thought I'd
>> give more snapshots a try along with some quick tests.
>>

> Per my message yesterday, not all known snapshot bugs are fixed in 6.x
> yet.

Right - I was expecting that.  I'm mostly trying to offer some details
on what is not working - if this is already clearly known, and no
further debugging is needed, then I'll drift off into silence.  However,
if more debugging is needed, including dumps, etc, I can provide those,
as I have a real 2TB volume essentially empty I can do hard testing on
during daytime hours right now.

I'm certainly not complaining - just trying to help in the way that I can.

Eric