Date:      Sat, 06 Oct 2012 23:00:24 +0200
From:      Rene Ladan <rene@freebsd.org>
To:        xfce@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [REMINDER] Please convert your ports to the new options framework

(originally on freebsd-ports@ list)

On 06-10-2012 02:25, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There are still 1590 ports to be converted, more than 1600 has already been
> converted, please consider converting yours.
>
> Here is a list of ports to be converted:
> http://wiki.freebsd.org/Ports/Options/ConvertingToOptionsNG
>
> Here is the list of maintainers having ports to be converted:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~bapt/optionsng-per-maintainer.txt

There are 8 Xfce ports left, I can convert them this week if nobody is
faster than me:

deskutils/orage
multimedia/xfce4-media
multimedia/xfce4-xmms-plugin
print/xfce4-print
x11-fm/thunar-vfs
x11/Terminal
x11/xfce4-clipman-plugin
x11/xfce4-verve-plugin

René
--
http://www.rene-ladan.nl:8080/

GPG fingerprint = ADBC ECCD EB5F A6B4 549F  600D 8C9E 647A E564 2BFC
(subkeys.pgp.net)