Date:      Sat, 16 Aug 1997 23:29:30 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
Cc:        Kenneth Merry <ken@gt.ed.net>, mestery@winternet.com, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, sklower@CS.Berkeley.EDU
Subject:   Re: Problem with my Wincast, fxtv

except that I have new bt848 driver release:

ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/bt848.tar.gz

This driver has support for BSDI submitted by :
Keith Sklower <sklower@CS.Berkeley.EDU>

Additionally for the benefit of the group it has a vic driver which
works with the new improved video capture mode for vic written
by Van Jacobson and also the grabber module supports the
matrox meteor as well as the bt848 based cards.

	Can someone please check in  the driver, the vic module I will
        submit to Steve Macanne.

	Tnks,
	Amancio