Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:12:52 +0200
From:      Jalle <defacto@home.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Fetching sources for ports

I belive you're all correct! Thx for all the help!
Though I think MikeC had the most elegant solution to my problem, since it
fetches the whole shebang for both dependencies and meta-ports!

The command (if anyone else is wondering or searching this list for
reference in the future) for fetching kde is as follows:

[       portupgrade -FNR 'kde*'                 ]

See yall!

/J