Date:      Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:36:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Craig St. Jean" <sordonline@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Siemens USB Wireless Internet

Hi, I have a Siemens USB Wireless SS1022 but haven't
seemed to get it to work with FreeBSD. Is USB Wireless
supported or unsupported but possible in FreeBSD?

Dought if the following will be of any use, but I took
it from the SS1022 Datasheet.
Details on the SS1022:
WLAN Type:802.11b
USB  Type:v1.0/v1.1
Radio Technology: Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum
(QPSK, BPSK, CCK)
Frequency Band: ISM Band, 2.412~2.462 GHz (for US, Canada)