Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2012 18:40:07 GMT
From:      Yuval Prag <pugibebsd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-wireless@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   kern/170573: [iwi] Intel 2200BG iwi NIC hangs with need multicast callback and firmware error

The following reply was made to PR kern/170573; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Yuval Prag <pugibebsd@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, pugibebsd@gmail.com,
	freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject: kern/170573: [iwi] Intel 2200BG iwi NIC hangs with need multicast
 callback and firmware error
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:32:35 -0700

 --14dae93403c34ce07304c9714c47

 Hi See attached updates for the PR in the subject

 I have tried to use the latest NIC driver from the repository 1.72.6 and I
 still have the same error end the device file to connect reliably to the
 network
 see attached files with error messages and some instrumentation I added to
 stop the printing because it polluted the /var/log/messages with the errors

 if there is any other way of updating the PR please explain how
 Thanks
 Yuval

 --14dae93403c34ce07304c9714c47

 =3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse:collapse;color:rgb(34,34,34)=
 ;font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:10px">I have tried to use the lates=
 t NIC driver from the repository 1.72.6 and I still have the same error end=
  the device file to connect reliably to the network<div>
 see attached files with error messages and some instrumentation I added to =
 stop the printing because it polluted the /var/log/messages with the errors=
 dating the PR please explain how</div>

 --14dae93403c34ce07304c9714c47--