Date:      Sat, 27 Feb 1999 09:19:57 +1100
From:      Jim Mock <jim@corp.au.triax.com>
To:        fdarkness@arcanis.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FrontPage Server Extensions

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 at 16:49:20 -0500, Fatal Darkness wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find information on how to install and
> configure FrontPage server extensions on FreeBSD?

Take a look at http://www.westbend.net/~hetzels/apache-fp/index.html
Scot Hetzel is the apache-fp port(s) maintainer.. he's got some info
there, and also http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/frontpage/wpp/serk/

> I've tried both the BSDI and BSDI3 versions and the fpsrvadm.exe
> fails when it asks for the web-owner's password.  (It locks up in an
> infinite loop.)

Install the apache13-fp port if you've been struggling trying to add
the extensions manually.

--
: Jim Mock			| [jim@corp.au.triax.com]	:
: System Administrator		| http://www.triax.com/		: