Date:      Fri, 02 Jul 1999 22:06:09 -0700
From:      JMS Internet <webmaster@jmsinternet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Server Slowdown

	I have been experiencing slow download times with my co-located server...
After changing out my HD, network card, and adding memory I have not seen much
improvement at all.  But, after adjusting different Apache settings (max
users, max keep
alives, etc.) I have noticed a change of approximately 600kbps of transfer
higher then
my original settings.  What I would like to know is if anyone has
experienced these types
of problems, or if anyone is willing to give me advice on httpd.conf fine
tuning.  My server
currently transfers approximately 30 gigs a day, and is only using
approximately 30% of
it's allocated line.  Any help or advice is greatly appreciated... I have
no idea where to turn
at this point..

Thanks guys...