Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 09:14:56 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        Cynic <cynic@mail.cz>
Cc:        Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>, Len Conrad <LConrad@go2france.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ghosting a FreeBSD disk or partition

Me too.. it needs to have nfs/smb support too if it'll fit, so you can
throw the images to a server (maybe ftp too?? i know, i'm pushing it)
and retrieve them later.. i can think of about 50 features (easy ones)
to throw in to make it 100x better than ghost..  Bill, you wanna
"spearhead" this thing? sounds like a great tool.. I think there is a
linux one, but i'd like to see a more featureful and handier version
with a bsd.. (of course, it could do all kinds of partition types, not
just bsd).

Eric