Date:      Sun, 10 May 1998 19:03:17 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <rewt@i-plus.net>
To:        "(ML) FreeBSD ISP" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   gated, OSPF, and other fun stuff

Hey all,

I recently re-arranged my network, and while it's already running much more
efficient than it was before, I'd like to get OSPF running on my FreeBSD
boxes to eliminate the need for static routes.

I've gone through the documentation at gated.org, but can't seem to get
gated to speak OSPF with my cisco 2501 and Ascend Max 4xxx's.

If anyone can provide me a sample gated.conf that will work for me, I would
be eternally grateful.  Here's my cisco configuration (as far os OSPF goes).

!
interface Ethernet0
 ip address xx.yy.67.1 255.255.255.0
 ip ospf cost 1
 ip ospf priority 100
!
router ospf 100
 network xx.yy.86.0 0.0.1.255 area 0
 network xx.yy.67.0 0.0.0.255 area 0
!

Thanks,
--
    Troy Settle <st@i-Plus.net>
    Network Administrator, iPlus Internet Services