Date:      Sat, 28 Aug 1999 16:52:52 +1000
From:      "Young" <young@richardson.apana.org.au>
To:        "Jeff Baker" <Jeff.Baker@ACADHOTLINE.net.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: adopt a newbie program

Now here's someone else thinking along the same lines as moi :)

I think the dictionary you are looking for is titled "Elementary Martian"
.... can probably get it
in that little bookshop right across from where the NASA Ranger Monument is

>        Best I can do right now is:
>        Anyone point me to a simple jibberish dictionary,preferably with
>some english in it.?

nahhhhhh sorry ... Martians don't learn any english ... its against their
religion !!!!!

One consolation though, at least FreeBSD martian is a little bit
intelligible, Some of the guys read the manuals for the stuff NASA left
lying around on their planet so they know a couple words of english.....
however the linux folk (who evolved on some hitherto unknown planet)
speak somethign TOTALLY unintelligible instead of only 90% so as with
FreeBSD :)