Date:      Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:11:20 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-chat <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   NT clusters running MS SQL

Well, since this is chat and i haven't found the proof yet, has anyone
heard of an NT cluster running MS SQL server that blew the doors off a
similar Unix setup?  I don't have the details, and i don't want to
spread FUD, but this was referred to by someone who is a Unix fan and
who thinks this is a warning that Unix shouldn't rest on its laurels.
I also heard Linux running Oracle is also fast.  I don't know....

<...searching...>

I found some details at TPC's site.  yes, the hardware was very
different, but NT and MS SQL Server look like real contenders...
Is there anything we can do to get BSD on this list?
Or is this one of those 'you have to pay to play' games?