Date:      Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:31:54 -0400
From:      "Michael Scheidell" <scheidell@fdma.com>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: very urgent , call me

besides spam, this is exactly like the 'nigerian bank scam'

according to us treasury dept:
If you have been victimized by one of these schemes, please forward
appropriate written documentation to the United States Secret Service,
Financial Crimes Division, 950 H Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20001, or
telephone (202) 406-5850, or contact by e-mail.

If you have received a letter, but have not lost any monies to this scheme,
please fax a copy of that letter to (202) 406-5031.

http://www.treas.gov/usss/index.htm?alert419.htm&1