Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2012 11:38:13 -0400
From:      Alejandro Imass <ait@p2ee.org>
To:        Robert Bonomi <bonomi@mail.r-bonomi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: UFS Crash and directories now missing

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 7:36 AM, Robert Bonomi <bonomi@mail.r-bonomi.com> w=
rote:

> Alejandro Imass <ait@p2ee.org> wrote:

[...]

> A competennt, "not stupid", sysadmin would know these things. =A0And not
> 'remove all doubt' (in the words of Abraham Lincoln), by raising such
> nonsense questions.
>
>> Whatever the cause, it actually happened and I have already ruled out
>> just about anything. It doesn't seem to have been an attack, it surely
>> wasn't me, and EzJail author agrees it was not the EzJail scripts. So
>> maybe nullfs and journaling, or crash + nullfs + journaling, could
>> cause something like this to happen?
>
> Postulating the "right" combination of _unrelated_ failures, virtually
> *anything* can happen. =A0 cf. "Nasal Monnkeys".

OK, I tried to be patient with you and tried to keep my composure and
nettiquete against your insistence to insult me and by doing so,
damaging the good spirited nature of this mailing list, FreeBSD and
Open Source in general.

And sorry beforehand to my fellow co-listers, and other nice people
here,  that I have to do this publicly but there is a limit and I am
sure many of you have been just waiting for this to happen.

I mean, I have had a couple of altercations here and there with a few
smart asses, but I have *NEVER* seen such an obnoxious little shit in
the more than 14 years I have been participating in ANY mailing list.
This used to be one of the most enjoyable and helpful lists and it is
people like you who draw people away from sharing and trying to help
one another.

What is your problem man? Who do you think you are? Who gives you the
right to go patronizing and insulting people, and by the way using
these ridiculous quotes, like some stupid little jerk, relying on
other people's wisdom quotes instead of your own words. Instead of
being frontal,  you are probably frustrated with your own little techy
life that you have to take out your frustration on other people.

I find you intoxicating to this list and to this community, no matter
how smart you are, if half the stuff you say is even accurate or true.
You don't contribute anything except to the degradation of the FreeBSD
ambiance and to drive people away, and from sharing. You don't have
the right to do that.

I honestly love FreeBSD and this community and I am not going to let
you ruin that for me or anyone else here. Why don't you take the time
to read your posts and see that you propose nothing, so why even
bother to participate? What are you trying to prove?  If you were so
smart as *you believe* you are, you would be helping instead of trying
to prove something by your condescending attitude. The very fact that
you need to use this attitude is proof of your insecurities, and your
need to bully other people, but not me, Sir. I have been in this too
long.

I am surely not going to take this shit from you man so if you don't
have anything positive to say, just shut up and let other people help
each other, without being scared of being insulted or patronized. I am
surely not afraid of you and I am sick and tired of your attitude, so
if no one else here has the balls to tell you off, I will.

This is the kind of shit that drives people away and refrains people
from participating and sharing experiences and knowledge, and I'm not
going to let you do that, to me or any one else here. This is not
*your list* nor do you have any special right here, you are just like
everybody else, just not very helpful or fun. This attitude will get
you nowhere but deeper into your creepy little world.

--=20
Alejandro Imass