Date:      Sun, 6 Mar 2016 18:41:32 -0500
From:      Mark Heily <mark@heily.com>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?S2FtaWxhIFNvdcSNa292w6E=?= <kamila@ksp.sk>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Looking for security-related intro project

On Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 5:45 PM, Kamila Sou=C4=8Dkov=C3=A1 <kamila@ksp.sk> w=
rote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a project that would help me get started with contributi=
ng
> to FreeBSD. I am most interested in something security-related..

I'm working on relaunchd, which is a new service manager for FreeBSD
(and other Unix-like systems such as Linux). I have put together some
design notes for a security feature I'd like to add. This feature
would allow you to create a "virtual private filesystem" for each
daemon, which is a fancy way of saying that it populates a chroot(2)
jail based on some configuration options.

Take a look at this, and let me know if you are interested in working on it=
:

         https://github.com/mheily/relaunchd/issues/35