Date:      Tue, 1 Oct 2002 12:15:06 -0400
From:      Steve Simmons <scs@di.org>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dead link on page

When following the link for kdestudio on the ports page for KDE stuff
<http://www.freebsd.org/ports/kde.html>; I get the message

    Port description for devel/kdestudio

    The port specified does not exist, or has an invalid name:

    ports/devel/kdestudio/pkg-descr

    You are coming from

    http://www%2efreebsd%2eorg/ports/kde%2ehtml.

    Please contact www@freebsd.org

I believe this port no longer exists and should be removed from the
KDE ports page.

Thanks,

Steve
--
'Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.'
   -- credited to various people, I heard it from Robert A Heinlein.