Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:43:21 +0100
From:      lee@dnuk.com
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Hardware Vendor submission

Hello, my name is Lee Chisnall from Digital Networks in the UK. We
manufacture servers and workstations that run FreeBSD and Linux.

Our web site is located at:

http://www.dnuk.com/

Digital Networks is one of the UK's leading supplier of desktops,
workstations and servers designed and optimised for the FreeBSD and
Linux operating systems. From scientific to e-commerce applications,
our products can be used as building blocks to create complete
solutions. All products are built to order and can be purchased online
from the companies web site at www.dnuk.com.

Thanks,
Lee.