Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2000 19:22:48 +0200
From:      "Paul van Nugteren" <PMvN@gmx.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   /dev/console > 1 virtual cons not the currently active

First of all I would like to thank you all for replying so quickly to my
tends to be very blurry because of it's different distros, standards are
nice)

I've had quite a few error messages today and they al blurred my screen. Now
I wondered if I could reroute (of course I could but how) the /dev/console
to one virtual terminal where wouldn't I'll let any login program start.
Just leave that virtual terminal for system error messages, is that possible
or isn't it much UNIX-style?

Thanks,

Paul