Date:      Sat, 26 Sep 2020 16:53:44 +0800
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?jessica?= <lprcamera@163.com>
To:        freebsd-pkg-fallout@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?UTF-8?Q?Free_license_plate_recognition?= =?UTF-8?Q?_camera_face_recognition_camer?= =?UTF-8?Q?a?=

Dear
Good day !
We have released Hong Kong Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Brazil,=
 Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and Venezuela, Argentina, Uruguay and=
 Paraguay, Chile, Guyana and Suriname license plate recognition cameras=
, face recognition temperature measurement terminal attendance access c=
ontrol, face recognition attendance access control,are you interested i=
n them ?

We are the TOP ONE license plate recognition camera manufacturer in  Ch=
ina, We are looking for parterners who can help us to develop your coun=
try's License plate recognition camera, if you can help us ,we can give=
 you one or two pcs cameras free to collect license plate photoes for u=
s .are you interested in cooperation with us ?

We are a professional research and development manufacturer of artifici=
al intelligence products, such as parking lot intelligent license plate=
 automatic recognition cameras, parking presence detection cameras, tra=
ffic bayonet snap cameras, face recognition access control, face recogn=
ition access gates, witness identification equipment, etc. We have a st=
rong R & D team, more than 100 IT engineers can customize products acco=
rding to customer requirements, can provide OEM, ODM services,

My Skype: anglesky2000, WeChat: MYFJY2015, QQ2923734414, mobile phone n=
umber : +86 13480143642,would you pleaase give me your WECHAT ,SKYPE ,W=
HTASAPP ?

Jessica