Date:      Fri, 26 Feb 1999 14:35:59 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jesse <j@lumiere.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Any issues with Compaq Proliant 1850Rs?

Hi,

I'm going to be setting up a few FreeBSD 3.1 servers in the near future.
I'm looking at using Compaq Proliant 1850R (p2-400) servers. I'm wondering
if there any compatibility issues with this hardware? If anyone has any
experience with FreeBSD on this Proliant server I'd appreciate any
comments on your experiences.

I'll also be popping DPT PM3334UW RAID cards in the boxes. I know the DPT
cards are supported -- are there any odd known issues regarding DPT RAID
cards and Compaq Proliant servers?

Thanks,

---
Jesse <j@lumiere.net>