Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 02:12:16 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        obrien@NUXI.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bmake/contrib framework for egcs

> I've put the bmake & contrib framework for EGCS at
> ftp://ftp.nuxi.com/pub/FreeBSD/egcs
> (ftp://ftp.nuxi.com/pub/FreeBSD/egcs/cvs is all you really need)
> This is very rough work, but should help us towards our goal.
>
> In there you will find a CVS tree under ``cvs''.  This CVS tree
> corresponds to /usr/src in that you will find "src/gnu/usr.bin/cc",
> "src/gnu/lib/libstdc++", and "src/contrib/egcs".

How's this going?  I didn't quite get the same results when I tried
overlapping cvs checkouts of the base bits and your own repository,
but then LinuxWorld came up and I never got back to trying this again.

What's the preferred method for tracking your egcs work, given one
completely spammable box, a CVS repository (the project's), a network
connection and plenty of disk space?

- Jordan