Date:      Sat, 13 Nov 2004 11:46:46 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@jennejohn.org>
To:        "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: TODOS SurfLite II ??

"Pedro F. Giffuni" writes:
> Anyone knows how to put this ISDN TA to work on FreeBSD?
>
> http://www.todos.se/Todos/products/products_SurfLite.html
>
> I tried sometime ago with the userland ppp but there was no joy, I'll try aga
> in
> soon, just wondering if anyone had some hints for it.

It claims to have a full HAYES command set, so it should Just Work(TM).
When I was using a TA I had this in my ppp.conf:

 set dial "ABORT DELAY ABORT BUSY ABORT NO\\sCARRIER \"\" AT OK \\dATDI\\T
TIMEOUT 40 CONNECT"

Line wrapped!

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj[at]jennejohn.org gj[at]freebsd.org garyj[at]denx.de