Date:      Sat, 23 Feb 2002 14:21:57 +1100 (EST)
From:      Carl Makin <carl@stagecraft.cx>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PixelView PlayTV Pak Remote.

Hi,
Has anyone managed to get the Pixelview PlayTV Pak remote control working
with Fxtv?

I've found some information for Lirc about it, but I can't see how to
translate that back to Fxtv.

The line in lirc that references it is this;

  static struct rcv_info rcv_infos[] = {
       {BTTV_PXELVWPLTVPAK, 0x00003e00,          0, 0x0010000, 0,   0, 15,  0},

It in the lirc_gpio.c file.  Does the Hauppage remote use gpio access for
the remote?  The existing Pixelview remote support seems to use I2C to get
the data.

Basically I'm way out of my depth here, so if anyone could lend a clue I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Carl.