Date:      Wed, 12 Nov 2014 18:36:06 -0600
From:      Bryan Drewery <bdrewery@FreeBSD.org>
To:        John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: review of new tcpcrypt port...

--JefkX3LpcR8LoLEIgltJCdq92K6wLRNd3

On 11/12/2014 6:16 PM, John-Mark Gurney wrote:
> John-Mark Gurney wrote this message on Sat, Nov 08, 2014 at 02:07 -0800=
:
>> I'd like someone to review the attached port for me to commit...  It
>> contains a daemon to run on divert sockets to implement the tcpcrypt
>> protocol.  I have tested this port w/ HEAD and it works fine w/ the
>> attached patch...
>>
>> The included patch has been submitted upstream and committed, but a
>> new release has not yet been released.
>>
>> portlint -A looks fine.
>=20
> As I haven't received a review, in a couple more days, probably Friday,=

> I'll commit the port...
>=20
> Thanks.
>=20

Can you include the security/Makefile bit in the patch too please?

Have you ran it through poudriere? At the very least 'env DEVELOPER=3D1
make stage' and 'make check-plist' are required. Portlint is not
sufficient, nor can it even be trusted in all cases.

If you check those and get back to me I'll approve it.

Usually you'd need a port commit bit to commit anything, or an approval
(which is different than a review). I hate our process, but that's how
it is. Poke people in #bsdports on EFNet, or me on IRC, for
approvals/reviews in the future.

--=20
Regards,
Bryan Drewery