Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 00:52:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      Hoss Firooznia <hfir@math.rochester.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Handbook section 8.4: Quotas over NFS

Greetings, most excellent FreeBSD documentation maintainers.

I've noticed that section 8.4 of the handbook ("Quotas over
NFS") is still in the "under development" stage.  At least,
that's what it currently says in the freebsd.org web version.

Do you want/need a volunteer to take a stab at writing this
section?  If so, I'd be happy to give it a try.

Thanks,
- Hoss
--
Hoss Firooznia, Department of Mathematics, University of Rochester
PGP public key: <URL: http://www.math.rochester.edu/u/hfir/pgp.html>;