Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:45:43 -0400
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        hardware@FreeBSD.org, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   more than one keyboard and X11

Hello!

I plan to connect several monitors to a FreeBSD machine, and, if at all
possible, make one of them a separate X-monitor, with its own mouse keyboard
(USB). I know, I can specify an alternative pointer device in XF86Config
(/dev/psm0 and /dev/ums0, for example), but what about the keyboard? How
do I direct the second X11-server to use ukbd0? Or will that be sc1? Thanks!

	-mi