Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 13:49:25 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   reviews 'r' us

I saw this at Freshmeat - we should make sure FreeBSD is included (note
there's no info on their web page yet).

I'm going to offer to help, but I will be out of contact (due to moving)
for a couple weeks.  Besides, the more people the better!  :-)

Brett
Alternative OS supertest at Reviews 'r' Us
   Sandy - July 28th 1999, 05:35 EST

   Reviews 'r' Us are starting a huge Alternative OS supertest and
   feature and Linux looks set to be the star of the show. In order to
   complete this massive feature, the organizers need your
   contributions, help with writing articles, reviews, making
   graphics and web-pages. They also need to interview all types of
   Linux user (business, home, artist, beginner, intermediate, expert
   etc etc).

   This looks to be one of the biggest slices of Linux life to go on
   public view, and should lead to a massive ammout of increased
   interest in Linux. If you feel you can be of any use with this
   project, you should get in touch with Sandy Smith
   (sandy@reviews-r-us.com) and he can tell you what you could do to
   help out.
Brett Taylor            brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu *
                        brett@daemonnews.org              *