Date:      Wed, 4 Nov 1998 16:33:37 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        netmonger@genesis.ispace.com (Drew Baxter)
Cc:        psalzman@gamefish.pcola.gulf.net, tlambert@primenet.com, grog@lemis.com, wes@softweyr.com, scott@dcs.qmw.ac.uk, licia@o-o.org, jcwells@u.washington.edu, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Internet Explorer and UNIX

> Microsoft buys into markets where they do not belong.

I think, perhaps, you need to decide if you are first and foremost
a pro-FreeBSD advocate, or an anti-Microsoft advocate.

Is it more important to you that FreeBSD win, or that Microsoft
lose?

This list is generally for discussions by and for people for whom
it is more important that FreeBSD win, and trying to fight on
two fronts is a good way to lose.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---