Date:      Wed, 02 Mar 2005 19:47:17 +0100
From:      Matthias Muthmann <mmuthmann@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Cc:        Dejan Lesjak <dejan.lesjak@ijs.si>
Subject:   Re: Problems with X..

--=-rA2uy+vsyQsrSQO11ZKq

On Mi, 2005-03-02 at 10:50 +0100, Dejan Lesjak wrote:

> Aha, so at least the keys work, they are only being mapped to strange cod=
es.=20
> There's one thing I've missed when trying to bring sparc related stuff fr=
om=20
> keyboard driver. Can you try the whole reinstall fun with additional patc=
h=20
> here:
> http://www.ijs.si/~lesi/xorg/patch-bsd_KbdMap.c
> This is supposed to prevent remapping so called "internet keys" for PC=20
> keyboards on sparc.
> Those events above were with patches applied, right? If the above patch f=
ails,=20
> could you also try getting keycodes and keysyms with plain xorg-server=20
> version from ports? (I don't know if I'll be able to come with final solu=
tion=20
> in which case this data would be valuable when submitting bug report to=20
> X.Org.)
>=20
>=20
> Dejan
>=20
I just tried the server with all 3 patches applied. I didn't notice any
difference the the server with only the first two patches.
What exactly do you want me to do? Send you all the keycodes and keysyms
that outputs xev for every key?
--=20
Matthias Muthmann <mmuthmann@gmx.net>

--=-rA2uy+vsyQsrSQO11ZKq