Date:      Sat, 23 Jan 1999 11:07:04 PST
From:      "Roger M." <rogermartucc@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XFree86

When I quit X-Windows the following error message appears on the screen:
"... xterm: fatal IO error 32 (Broken pipe) or KillClient on Xserver
:0.0 ".

So I changed the xinitrc file putting 'twm' at the very last line of it.
But that
message remained.

By the other hand, when I disabled the 'xterm' window (putting '#' at
the beggining of  'xterm' line), it disappeared.

1 -Would it be a conflict between xterm and the Xserver?
2 - If I got Xfree86 directly from www.xfree86.org could be the problem
solved?

Some information: SyncMaster 3 monitor and Trident 9440 video card.

I would be glad if someone helped me.

Roger