Date:      Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:45:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <bg24484@binghamton.edu>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Custom Compilation of Kernel

Hi,

I went through the Free BSD hand book for custom compilation of the kernel
and things worked fine.

However is there a way to do the same by making a copy of the entire
kernel source in my private directory. I couldnt move beyond executing the
command : config kernel.

I dont want to modify the kernel source in its current directory and
would like to have my version of the kernel in my private directory.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Roshan.