Date:      Sat, 09 Aug 1997 13:22:00 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        don@PartsNow.com
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A BIG OOOPS!!

Actually, Bettina is  more like my wife we just don't care to get marry.
One good  thing about hacking is that it keeps me in the house so she can
keep an eye on me . In our case we both work in the computer industry
so she is used to at least being around computer types. I think that
if you had a spouse that was not in the computer field or a similar field
that takes up all your time it would be hard to keep a relationship.
Age helps well at least in our case so we are more relax at least I am .
Dont' care to be young again, you know drinking beer, partying , crashing
cars, getting on the car and just travelling, all that fun stuff...

I am very lucky to be with Bettina and if hacking or slaving away
at a computer company comes between Bettina and I the job goes away.

	Regards,
	Amancio