Date:      Sat, 08 Dec 2018 05:17:08 +0000
From:      Alex Darke <cinema-summit@mn.co>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Your exclusive invitation to join Fearless Filmmakers

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
An invitation from Alex Darke to join

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Fearless Filmmakers: Join the Community =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

<strong>Alex Darke</strong> invited you to join over 1313 members in Fear=
less Filmmakers: Join the Community.

Hi there,

As a former member of Top Film Festivals, I'd like to formally invite you=
 to a new online community of Fearless Filmmakers such as yourself.

Here are some things you can expect once you are inside:

*Experience exclusive content and conversations you can=E2=80=99t find an=
ywhere else.
*Meet people who share your interests, who live near you, who do the same=
 things, or who care about the same topics.
*Swap stories, experiences, and ideas
*Find a little inspiration, thought-provoking conversations, and expert p=
erspective

The best part about our community is that just as much yours as it is our=
s. It only takes a second, and you=E2=80=99ll know at least one person go=
ing in!

Cheers,
Alex

Join Me: https://app.mn.co/8/spaces/817010?invite_token=3D85b2de8cd7419ff=
0a1939eea4d7ce1d6

-----
Fearless Filmmakers is powered by Mighty Networks (mightynetworks.com).
Mighty Networks is a platform for creating specialized professional netwo=
rks.
-----