Date:      Sat, 04 Apr 1998 18:19:18 -0400
From:      D MacDonald <banian@auracom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   security

Hello
Im new to unix/freebsd and i need to set up some firewall or proxy
server on our network.
we have an isdn line for our connection to the provider.... right now
the setup looks like this

isdn -> router-->hub-->intranet    and on our intranet we have a bsdi
netsetver set up..

what should i set up to keep the internet from seeing our internet a
proxy or a firewall ?? Keeping in mind that i'm new to unix and would
like something easy to configure:) and as well where should the proxy or
firewall be placed? right after the router before the first hub using 2
network cards?

thanks