Date:      Sun, 26 Dec 2004 23:29:05 +0800
From:      "Luo Hong" <luohong99@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
To:        <x11@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Xorg 6.8.1 bug?

Yesterday, I updated my X.org from 6.7.0 to 6.8.1, but display mode =
worked abnormally, so I had to downgrade it back to 6.7.0.
The problem is described below:
    I set "ModeLine" in xorg.conf according to "gtf" utility, but after =
the upgrade, new xorg 6.8.1 seemed to not recongnize "ModeLine"
Whatever "ModeLine" configuration was, it just locked the display mode, =
the dot clock was locked at 108.00MHz, and the vertical refresh rate was =
locked at 60Hz. But when I downgraded back, everything worked well, is =
this a bug of 6.8.1?
   My display card is Radeon LE with R100 kernel.

Thank you and Best Regards,

Yours sincerely
Luo Hong

EDA Group,=20

Circuits and Systems Division,
Dept. of Electronic Engineering,
Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R. China
=20