Date:      Sat, 5 Apr 2003 08:18:44 -0800
From:      "Lal Manavado" <manavado@frisurf.no>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: OT Humble Pie (was hardw words)

We are graciously pleased to note that Mr. Shevlen
knows that a thesaurus is a book and not something that sprang at him out of
some Jurasic undergrowth.

However, we were not certain of the gentleman's identity until our eyes came
to rest on the word 'joker', and then everything became pellucidely clear.

It was indeed he whom we lost in a marine accident near the US coast some
moons ago. Up until now, we knew not of his fate, but we are delighted to
see him safe and sound.

May we also add that his former position with us still remains vacant, for
we have not been able to find an adequate successor for him, as we are yet
to find one with a comparable warty visage  to take up the job of being the
assistant deputy court jester at our abode.

Lm.