Date:      Sat, 5 Feb 2000 22:13:50 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@picus.com>
To:        "Shino" <shino@hakkenden.com>, "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: poppassd for MSClients?

Screw the mail clients...

http://home.i-plus.net/st/passwd.pl.txt
http://home.i-plus.net/st/passwd.php.txt

The PHP version is functional, though you may need to change the tags (or
enable ASP style tags in php3.ini).  You might want to edit the text to suit
your needs (it's very generic as is).

I haven't used the perl version in about 2 years 'cause perl sucks.  If you
choose to use it, you'll need to write your own form (easy enough), and
you'll want to change the output to suit your needs (it currently reflects
my ISP and it's web page of 2 years ago).

-Troy