Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 1997 19:38:39 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, ghormann@cs.indiana.edu, ports@freebsd.org, msmith@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-3.0 with star office?

Satoshi Asami stands accused of saying:
>  * *Please* read the installation instructions in pkg/MESSAGE.
>
> Ooh.  Now I know why I couldn't get it to work.  By the way:
>
> ===
> The StarOffice-3.1b4 applications should be started using the
> following links, which were placed in the standard package binaries
> directory (normally /usr/local/bin).
> ===
>
> There is nothing about these links in pkg/PLIST (my occupational
> hazard, I look in this file first for hints ;).

Yow!  Please forgive me, I missed them completely.  Can you add them
to the list for me, as I won't be able to for another 36 hours or so.

I apologise profusely to anyone that is having trouble with
StarOffice; it has a few requirements that I obviously didn't document
well enough, and this has led a lot of people to grief. 8(